Hi!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Raya will be tomorrow!but no excitement at all.


Hey ya! Assalammualaikum!
Raya! raya! I know it sounds kinda excited unfortunately not..The reason behind this is my final is coming nearer.I got bout a week to study and catch up.hurrmm! Takot tak ley buat la...My target is 3.50 and above..If dapat 3.50 pown it doesnt matter...the thing is nak anugerah dekan....I am just afraid of disappointment and disillusionment.My mom puts high hopes on me and as a son I wouldnt make it scattered..so a week after
raya  akan ku mentelaah buku and notes stored on laptop and praying and worship Him diligently...Dah la aq ny 
careless..Since I was in secondary school kot..Maybe it's due to my wrongdoings towards people...I am so sorry
Maaf Zahir dan Batin k....0-0...no doubt k...bYE

No comments:

Post a Comment