Hi!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Im overwhelmed :(

Assalammualaikum.Hey.It's just like wow!neglected as usual.

As written title above herm.Don't know.I think this is the real me.Sitting in despair.Brooding bout future,my family,my job and as always daydreaming.It is a norm for incapable people like me..I know life is defined as a rolling wheel for some time we at the top and for some time we at the bottom.For what Ive thought my life never been on the top..for the reasons first and foremost about myself.I do serve people with smile and laughter but who knows what im keeping in myself.Everyone has his/her dream family so do I.for some family they have all those elements like chivalry,happiness and wealth.what has happened to mine??I do pray and ask for it but  no one hears me.I know He knows what I want and what I want to elude since I was born but where the hell is my victory?? I kinda lost my hopes..Im totally tormented..

No comments:

Post a Comment