Hi!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Assalammualaikum! hey shawty! wazzup?

Hoping you are in the good shape buddies.Here I am sitting in my chair pressing key board of course wanna share something guys...yoo! time by time.I realized I have been here for 2 months plus plus..ya this is my first time babe.I met new peeps and new environment..Btw Can someone share with me how to get sleep early?? man I am facing a fucking problem bout my sleep....Oh god! raya is coming to visit us...I was thinking its joy and celebration becoming blue..All I know bout Eid just a celebration for a month of fasting and asking for apology from people you had done something bad towards him/her...thats all! than everything gonna turns as usual..Hey! I miss my mum's cook.RENDANG AYAM! walaowei!..till then...i know my update likes a crap.. ciao! salam! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment